Hidden floor - skirting boards LINUS 13 and LINUS 15 are a design element that completes the minimalist detail to perfection with the hidden DORSIS door frame.
The installed skirting board creates space for mounting inserts of various materials. It can be sweetened with the shade of the floor covering, door or wall. The insert is not part of the delivery of the skirting board, it is always solved individually.
An LED strip or bar can be inserted into the modified insert, which will create a unique effect with backlighting. To end floor moldings right - left milled ends with a length of 480 mm are intended for the hidden DORSIS door frame or BELPORT unlined housing. It is an aluminum profile designed to be anchored to the wall in the rough phase of construction, ie before plastering the masonry or cladding SDK for dry construction.
- The rigid construction of the aluminum prol ensures high strength, the total length of the plinth is 2400 mm
- The plinth is suitable for masonry, SDK partitions and other dry construction and allows the insertion of inserts of various materials
- they are installed in masonry partitions using assembly glue, they are anchored in SDK partitions by means of a screw
- for a different height of the visual insert, the plinth is installed above the level of a clean floor or is sunk into the floor for a lower height
- milled ends (right - left) in a total length of 480 mm are intended for the end of the plinth to the hidden door frame and the unlined housing
- The LED strip for lighting the plinth is calculated individually and coordination with the electrical installation is necessary